IGNORED

UltraCap™ LPS-1 Troubleshooting, system grounding, etc.

8 hours ago, ds2k said:

Can you pls advise how to troubleshoot or fix. 

Hi: 

Given the coincidence of the timing of your post and a similar e-mail we received this morning, I am assuming you are Steve C.  If so, then I just now replied to your e-mail.  If not, then please contact us directly (https://uptoneaudio.com/pages/contact-us) and I will assist you promptly.

Thanks,

--Alex C.

12 hours ago, Superdad said:

Hi: 

Given the coincidence of the timing of your post and a similar e-mail we received this morning, I am assuming you are Steve C.  If so, then I just now replied to your e-mail.  If not, then please contact us directly (https://uptoneaudio.com/pages/contact-us) and I will assist you promptly.

Thanks,

--Alex C.

Thank @superdad. I'm not Steve C. I will contact you as per your advise.

• 1 year later...

Hi all!

Hope you can help me out here,bought a second hand lps 1 that is not working,i plug in 12v and get a red light in the diod that turns yellow and last green,all good but it's turning red after a while with zero volts in the output.

Kindly/Ingemar

39 minutes ago, ingemar said:

Hi all!

Hope you can help me out here,bought a second hand lps 1 that is not working,i plug in 12v and get a red light in the diod that turns yellow and last green,all good but it's turning red after a while with zero volts in the output.

Kindly/Ingemar

12V?

1 hour ago, ingemar said:

Hi all!

Kindly/Ingemar

Do you have original smps energizing power supply what uptone was selling with lps-1? Do you try that?

Also is your 12v power supply following this criterias?

20200725_105528.jpg

NUC7i7DNBE Akasa Plato fanless case(Windows 10 Pro bridged,LMS)>Cisco WS-C2960G-8TC-L> 2x Buffalo BS-GS2016>Buffalo BS-GS2008>Uptone EtherRegen>BG7TBL master clock>Sonore MicroRendu 1.4>Singxer F-1>Wyred 4 Sound Remedy>Lite DAC60>Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2>Hifiman HE1000

3 hours ago, ingemar said:

Hi 

I've tryed the original smps but with the same result,using a hdplex 400 w supply otherwise.

When this happening do you energizing same divice with lps-1? ( have plug in device on lps-1 output?). If yes just unplug wire from lps-1 output and try repoweing lps-1.If your problem will repeat contact the seller to resolve the problem  or Uptone audio via contact page on their site.

NUC7i7DNBE Akasa Plato fanless case(Windows 10 Pro bridged,LMS)>Cisco WS-C2960G-8TC-L> 2x Buffalo BS-GS2016>Buffalo BS-GS2008>Uptone EtherRegen>BG7TBL master clock>Sonore MicroRendu 1.4>Singxer F-1>Wyred 4 Sound Remedy>Lite DAC60>Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2>Hifiman HE1000

• 1 year later...