IGNORED

UltraCap™ LPS-1 Operation and Pre-purchase thread

Righto then, I'm off to jaycar in the morning to get a couple of these adaptors! Advance prep for my near future revamp of the digital setup, urendu, lps-1 et al ...

macmini M1>ethernet / elgar iso tran(2.5kVa, .0005pfd)>consonance pw-3 boards>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360)>etherRegen(js-2)>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360) >ultraRendu (clones lpsu>lps1.2)>curious regen link>rme adi-2 dac(js-2)>cawsey cables>naquadria sp2 passive pre> 1.naquadria lucien mkII.5 power>elac fs249be + elac 4pi plus.2> 2.perreaux9000b(mods)>2x naquadria 12” passive subs.

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Daudio said:

I was only thinking of mechanical vibration, but didn't want to chance shorting anything on the edges of the PCB...

For vibration, micro, I use the herbiesaudiolab 'supersonic stabiliser' - it's a mass which is very useful on top of light, easily dislodged items like the lps-1 & IR. Got 1 on my iDSD dac & I put 2 on the macmini.

The micro-vibrational 'science' is a matter for the 'measurement' folks ...!

macmini M1>ethernet / elgar iso tran(2.5kVa, .0005pfd)>consonance pw-3 boards>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360)>etherRegen(js-2)>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360) >ultraRendu (clones lpsu>lps1.2)>curious regen link>rme adi-2 dac(js-2)>cawsey cables>naquadria sp2 passive pre> 1.naquadria lucien mkII.5 power>elac fs249be + elac 4pi plus.2> 2.perreaux9000b(mods)>2x naquadria 12” passive subs.