IGNORED

UltraCap™ LPS-1 Operation and Pre-purchase thread

Since the first UltraCap LPS-1 units will begin arriving to USA buyers this week (with all first-batch overseas orders departing today), it makes sense to start a thread where people can post their questions, comments, concerns, etc., about our groundbreaking little supply.

This can also be the place for prospective buyers to ask questions--to both UpTone and the LPS-1 user base--about use and applicability of the product for their music systems.

We have one favor to ask: If you wish to report on you use and listening experience with the LPS-1, please do so in the UltraCap LPS-1 LISTENING IMPRESSIONS thread.

Thanks very much,

--Alex C.

Hi,

Enjoying my LPS-1 so far. I have a rather trivial request, - either of Alex or the community....

Would either UPTone make, or is there a cable to buy, that could be shorter than the provided length cable with the 2 X 2.1mm connectors?

I am betting that there are others beside myself that have the microRendu (or whatever device) very close to the LPS-1, and don't need a long cable.

Thanks

I love these sorts of little challenges!

While we are not going to have a bunch of short cables made (I had to buy 1,000 and wait several months for the cost 70cm 16awg coax cord that ships with the LPS-1), here is what I found in a quick search:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thanks much and enjoy the music!

--Alex C.

Thank you Alex!!

You rock.... have a great weekend....