IGNORED

Capture movies from Netflix

Hey guys,

I was wondering if s.o knows a way to capture movies from Netfliy on my laptop? Do they provide such a service? Well i guess not, but is there another way to do this? I'm travelling a lot and i would love to watch series or movies on my way but i really don't want to buy everything.

I'm happy for every advice!

No, can't be done.

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if s.o knows a way to capture movies from Netfliy on my laptop? Do they provide such a service? Well i guess not, but is there another way to do this? I'm travelling a lot and i would love to watch series or movies on my way but i really don't want to buy everything.

I'm happy for every advice!

You can download purchases from Microsoft Windows store to watch while you are offline, NP.

Your Netfix user agreement will of course not allow you to do such things. However, programs like "Total Recorder" (and its many competitors) allow the recording of anything on your screen (and/or sound)...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

Of course it can be done. It's not easy, and certainly not allowed.

It is very easy to do on OS X, so I assume equally easy on Linux. But I agree, so will stop here.

The best legal way to do this is to use Apple or some other service that allows you to rent (or purchase) and download a movie or TV show to your laptop or iPad or whatever and bring that on an airplane. I usually do this on airplanes to facilitate avoiding all human interaction.

The problem we have is finding movies worth watching once - much less recording them. 17 f***s in he first 2 minutes, and truly excessive violence inspires nothing but but a hearty click in our home. What has happened to the movie industry?! Sewage is not entertainment.