IGNORED

What Are the Best Sounding Speakers You've Ever Heard.?

Maybe I should not say this. But I've never heard Avantgarde Acoustic speakers sound good. Maybe they have improved the last few year. I really hope so.

Well, sound preferences are very subjective! Horns may just no be "your thing". I listened to them about a year ago powered by Leben CS-1000P...and to these ears it sounded awesome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

🎛️  Audio System  

My main problem was the IMHO bad integration of the sub with the horns. As far as I can remember the horns sounded okay but the woofer just went bonk bonk bonk. They and they Klipsch horn speakers were my first experience with horns. So I decided I did not like horns. That was until I heard Blumenhofer.

The same experience I've had with some PCM speakers. Where the lower end did not seem to integrate that well. Almost like there was a time delay between mids en low. The bigger more expensive PCM's sound better.

I wish I could afford the Blumenhofer FS2. So far Blumenhofer are they only horns I like. I am curious to hear the Tannoy Prestige line.

I have the same problem with MBL although they have improved.

I am a big fan of Tannoy speakers...and would love to hear their Presige line as well. Have seen the Blumenhofer speakers at my local dealer but never had the chance to actually listen to them. I have been wanting to listen to EAR Primary Drive Concept 1 at the same local dealer...so I might listen to the Blumenhofer while I am at it. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Computer Audiophile mobile app

🎛️  Audio System