IGNORED

New Amarra 4

I am Spanish and in advance I apologize for my possible bad English. In my opinion, A4L is wonderful. There are some details to improve such as the ipad remote control, direct reading of SACD-iso, dff, DSD to Dop...I find the use that most people make of the EQ shocking: give amplitude between 100hz and 300hz, see only 4 filters, ...In my living room, after giving professional acoustic treatment (ebutech 3276) it is advisable to give some subtractive equalization to certain frequencies and preferably only those below 300 hz should be played. The EQ of A4L is a jewel at the price of a joke. I have been able to compare it with my analog EQ prism sound mea2 (maselec) and for this use, the EQ A4L is better.
Aurender, innuos,? why? I would only buy this type of product (whose price is a tease) if I was allergic to digital or computer equipment.
Wonderful Amarra Luxe and waiting for those improvements.

Hello Kugel.

What you explain about A4L and its operating errors is true. I have always had you audirvana and its latest version, but it is fair to recognize in the now that it is possibly the best reproduction software. I talked about the EQ because some partner criticized it, when it is of extreme quality. You can check machines like the one I described -prism sound mea2-. The ideal acoustic situation is one in which you do not have to use EQ. Equally the acoustic one is the most important element face to obtain the best sound and after an acoustic treatment, sometimes, in the frequency domain it is necessary to introduce some adjustment (1 or 2 filters preferably and below 300 hz). For this purpose, the EQ of A4L is a wonderful pluging, besides having the possibility of irc (dirac). I insist, currently A4L makes a difference on the rest (which are also very good); if you also introduce these improvements ... Sonic Studio reads us, jejje

• 4 months later...
Precisely compared with the real instrument, I believe that mooring recreates "the live" better. It better preserves the harmonic cover of the instruments, captures or reproduces better the "acoustic space" and allows the listening of the different layers of the grave; Roon is far from this. The EQ of A4L is simply the best