IGNORED

New Amarra 4

When you select upsampling in Amarra 4 luxe to where you can upload files from 16-44 on a Mac (with Audirvana you can select up to 192 and do the conversion, if your DAC accepts 192 Mounts 4 luxe, it will also go up to 192, with Amarra I see that it does not you can select the upsampling bitrate...)

I have requested a refund of my upgrade to Amarra 4 Luxe.
For me, clicks and noise artefacts are unacceptable when I finish one song and start another. It is Amarra the culprit, with Audirvana does not happen and I have reviewed all connections and even reinstalled the operating system! (OS High Sierra)
I am within 30 days of the privacy policy. Do you know how long it takes to make the refund effective?

In my modest opinion the engine is not at all polished (another example is the deplorable remote control for which for 3 months has not been updated and works like the ass)
In fact the issue of the buffer is the first thing I tried and working on a mac mini with 16gb although you increase to more than 3 times the maximum advised by them (1024) still giving problems.
To what extent the upgrade to Amarra Luxe offers an extra value in 60usd?
Offer upsampling ... do not even think of enabled because then the sound artifacts are going to be continuous ... Access to Tidal, that is a resource for children: ask for permission from the gentlemen of Tidal (who will give it to you because it increases its potential client portfolio) and implement the link in the software, more simply impossible.