IGNORED

New Amarra 4

So the upgrade cost from 3.0 to 4.0 is $25, would someone from Amarra like to say how much the upgrade is from 3.0 to Luxe and for those who have already bought 4.0, the cost from 4.0 to Luxe

From desember newsletter:

[h=3]Upcoming Amarra 4 Release[/h]The excitement grows as we're on the verge of releasing Amarra 4! We appreciate the continued support of our loyal customers and want to inform you about the paths available to enjoy our new products.

[TABLE=width: 570]

[TR]

[TD]amarra4_hifiug_newsletter.jpg[/TD]

[TD][h=4]Amarra Hifi Users[/h]Upgrade to Amarra 4 for just $29.99 and take your musical enjoyment to the next level. Easy and fun to use, Amarra 4 supports your entire music library including FLAC and DSD files, with complete independence from iTunes. Select tracks by Song, Album, Artist or your own Playlists, sit back and enjoy the award-winning sound of Amarra 4!

...Learn more about Amarra 4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 20%]amarra4_stepug_newsletter.jpg[/TD]

[TD][h=4]Amarra & Symphony 3.0 Users[/h]Can't wait for Amarra 4 Luxe? Get your upgrade in steps, starting with Amarra 4 and graduating to Amarra 4 Luxe upon its release in Q1 2017. The total of the two step upgrades will cost you just the same as the future upgrade from version 3.0 directly to Amarra 4 Luxe:

Amarra 3.0 to Amarra 4 Luxe Available Q1 2017 for $49.99

Step Upgrade
  1. Upgrade your Amarra 3.0 to Amarra 4 $25.00
  2. Upgrade your Amarra 4 to Amarra 4 Luxe $24.99

Symphony 3.0 to Amarra 4 Luxe Available Q1 2017 for $19.99

Step Upgrade
  1. Upgrade your Symphony 3.0 to Amarra 4 $10.00
  2. Upgrade your Amarra 4 to Amarra 4 Luxe $9.99

PLEASE NOTE: Amarra 4 Luxe will provide many new features not available in Amarra 4, including DSD playback using Native DOP, realtime Upsampling, integrated TIDAL support, Surround Sound Headphone processing, iOS Remote support, and an option for iRC Room Correction. Please refer to the Amarra 4 Luxe product page to Learn More about these great new features!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi all

According to Ralph on "High Sierra....." tread  in here a new iRC measure app is ready to download. I tried to genereate new filters with old meassurement but it did not work. Has anyone tried to se if the sound shift is gone?

A link to the new iRC Measure.app v1.2.4 can be found at: http://downloads.sonicstudio.com/iRC/iRC_Measure_1.2.4.zip

We're in process of updating the website, very sorry for the inconvenience.

best

Ralph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When will the iRC be fixed?

I am using:

IRC version 1.2.4

Amarra 4 Lux version 4.1.364

Just finished a new meassurement with iRC - but the sound is still shifting to the right and totaly flat, no 3d. I even generated a filter below 168 hz, but no. Something  is fundamentaly wrong with the iRC implementation. 

Some have reported that you use iRC and that it works fine. What versions of iRC and A4L do you use?

And everytime I close A4L I have to use forced shutdown. Why is that?

Back to Symponhy again I guess.

• 2 months later...

Listening to 4.2.401 and it sounds good.

No hangup when I quit A4L now but I still hear a shift to the right speaker when I turn iRC on. I downloaded iRC Measure Installer 1.2.4 last time and made the filters. Maybe I have to do a new round of measuring....? 

• 6 months later...
17 hours ago, Frans said:

Hello,

Same here, I use even Amarra Luxe with iRC without problems. The only thing that's not working well is the library. So I also load only the music I want to listen to on that moment. And that is the same workaround as with Amarra 3. I also use Roon for a couple of years, it is really good, but best SQ comes from Amarra Luxe with iRC.

Hi Frans

Can you give any tips in how to get the iRC working please? I tried the Sonic Studios solution 3-4 times with a no luck from a clear slate. All programs are also up to date. I use a Mac mini 2012 booting from a SD card. All iRC meassure are from iRC 1.2.4 and so are the generated filters.

http://www.sonicstudio.com/amarra/support#faq

Skjermbilde 2018-09-26 07.51.28.png