IGNORED

iFi's Pro iDSD (official) - NEW Firmware - MQA and more.

Oh great, iDSD Pro does DSD1024.  Where did I put that mainframe?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

The USB Input is self-powered and does not draw power from the USB bus, making it impervious to after-market add-ons or tuning accessories.

I don't know about that.  My QB-9 DSD USB input was self-powered, and it responded very positively to the Uptone Audio REGEN.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

2 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Finally, what is the word on release date?

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/29373-ifi-audio-pro-idsd-official-thread-its-happening-folks/

1 hour ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

until the end of May

More like until the end of never.

Not even a new date.  Now you have a date for a date.

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

our upcoming all in one no-compromise solution

Did I miss an announcement?

Here's a review dated May 1

http://highfidelity.pl/@main-828&lang=en

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, o.fz said:

Tomorrow morning, I'll contact your support team, hoping that they answer before I have to send the DAC back.

Please post about your experience, even if you don't get this fixed.  Loved your comment about the technical stuff filling you with mirth and joy.  This is iFi.  They love the gee whiz marketing speak.

5 hours ago, o.fz said:

The Müzo app

Can't you use other (better) apps with the Pro iDSD?