IGNORED

Amarra

freesteve

Since September 29 I have sent Amarra emails requesting them to address an issue I have with Amarra for Tidal and I have yet to get a response:

"Using Amarra for Tidal searches are problematic. Using Tidal by itself, all is well. When I use Amarra for Tidal and search for a group, click on a specific album I too often get other albums from them and not the one I selected. After the groups albums available are all displayed If I bounce back and forth with another album from the same group and the one I want, etc., eventually I will get the one I selected but that is an amazing waste of time. Please assist, thank you."

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Now there's a plan...what a drain, absolutely,

but thanks for your response

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Same or similar problems PLUS Sq+ doesn't work at all anymore and I get ticket#'s but nonsensical answers very disappointing .

Also 'freesteve' I have funky responses on my 'audio MIDI' the input device should be SonicStudio output should be my Schiit Gungnir or FULLA yet I cannot get the speaker icon to stay there it jumps to sonic which is not an 'output' device and now suddenly if I use ROON/ROON+HQP it jumps to my HDMI output and sometimes for no reason music comes out of the mac mini speakers! Same thing happens if I listen to Qobuz sometimes get no music if in 'preferences' I use SonicStream or core audio SonicStream'. It's as tho audio MIDI has a mind of its own and I don't know if any of these 'players are even giving me improved sound or functioning.Plus I sometimes can't get above 44000Hz on formate even if I check 96000Hz or 192000 on respective player settings

Amarra for TIDAL's search engine is I agree problematic same songs aren't found as you find them on TIDAL alone but I have similar issues with A+(Audirvana).

I asked several different times about HPQ/ROON and now suddenly it WORKS with ROON then sometimes doesn't so I don't know if I am truly getting the benefit of IT'S supposed improved SQ-all very strange sort like the XFILES

I enjoy the sound of Amarra with Tidal Unfortunately it's a nightmare to make it work properly... Amarra got back to me with a solution that did no work.. UGGH!

See "amara (sic) for tidal" thread for details and my early suggestion that you'd do well to tuck "audirvana" away for a rainy day. Anachronism is correct. So is robbery.

I've moved on to mRendu and Lumin, Roon, etc. but Audirvana was everything for a computer player that Amarra isn't.

In colclusion, I enjoy Amarra for Tidal even with the glitches. As suggested by Melvin I have resigned myself to first search Tidal, saved my albums and the loaded Ammara for Tidal ... Extra steps... absolutely... and surely a mild pain, but the sound is sweet. The world is not perfect anyhow...