IGNORED

Amazing Music of the World.

• 2 weeks later...

Notting Hill Carnival, which usually attracts more than a million people to the streets of West London will take place online amid the pandemic. Fourteen sound systems will be playing sets, including famous names such as Volcano, Rampage, King Tubby’s and Arts-A-Light. There will also be 20 dancehall or soca artists, 15 steel pan or Brazilian carnival bands and some 29 of carnival’s “mas” groups – street theatre performers in elaborate costumes, who continue one of the oldest carnival traditions. Other “well-known UK and international artists” will be announced, according to organisers.

Notting Hill Carnival

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 2:31 PM, sphinxsix said:

Not sure if I have already posted her music..

I'm loving the sound of the nyckelharpa!

"Science draws the wave, poetry fills it with water" Teixeira de Pascoaes

HQPlayer Desktop / Mac mini → Intona 7054 → RME ADI-2 DAC FS (DSD256)

By 1976, when he cut 'Brazilian Dorian Dream', Fest was already a pioneer of synthesizers, early sequencers, clavinet, and the Fender Rhodes electric piano.

The set's title reflects Fest's obsession: To build on the principle of modal diatonic scales in Dorian mode through Brazilian rhythms, electric jazz, emergent funk, and the lyric influences of European Baroque and Romantic music. Combining with vision and a technical command of electric keyboards and effects units, he delivered a startling, privately released slab of global musical futurism. The album is now available in digital formats. BTW had been Recorded at Sound 80 Studios in Minneapolis  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P.S. It's not amazing music, it's pleasing to me. 

Is it permissible? If it cannot be shared, my taste, my opinion, with all the great respect I have in the whole world for all humans with love in their heart, without proof, without a microphone, etc., just words of truth with 200% objectivity from my calculator inside my computer, ... just buy an app that measure pleasure, and I'm slave of all objections. 

@ the end it can only be if the majority supports the data...it does I've already have the chords. It's a way of speech to be in touch with our times and our people. ...For the music we love there's no condition...it is unconditional. 

• 2 weeks later...