IGNORED

Article: AURALiC ARIES MINI and Lightning DS Review

I was really fired up about the Aries Mini and couldn't wait for it to be released. Once it was released, the price was higher than they had predicted and, the real deal breaker, it's geared only to crApple users. My search for a renderer, that can handle 100,000+ tracks, and an android-based controller app, with a good GUI, continues. The ELAC Discovery Server would have been a great solution had they not crippled it with a 15,000 track limitation.

Grow up.

I am quite grown up and prefer not to support a treasonous, tax-dogging, sweat-shop operating, POS of a company that makes overpriced, overrated products and rakes in obscene profits off the labor of the poor and the deluded that buy into their devious marketing scheme........it has nothing to do with sound. BTW, I've used streaming devices with controller apps that are supported on Android & IOS. If you think using a controller app that runs on IOS sounds better than a controller app that runs on Android you might want to see a doctor, at the very least your ears are playing tricks on you.

Wow Arthur - I hope you make your own clothes, grow your own food, are your own doctor etc... It's going to be a difficult life not supporting a company that as you say, "treasonous, tax-dogging, sweat-shop operating, POS of a company that makes overpriced, overrated products and rakes in obscene profits off the labor of the poor and the deluded that buy into their devious marketing scheme"

By the way, the computing device you typed your comments into was made by who? Made where?

P.S. Maybe I missed it, but I don't believe Apple has been found guilty of treason, has it?

There are plenty of companies I don't buy from or do business with because I disagree with their policies, processes or politics. I feel Apple is one of the biggest offenders in the tech world and it's my prerogative to vote with my wallet. You, sir, can do whatever you want. I also assume, perhaps I'm wrong, that I have a right to voice my opinion on this site. Am I wrong Chris?

Of course all opinions are welcomed here at CA and I like that you vote with your wallet. I just think your vilification of Apple is a bit hypocritical if you're not going to vilify the other companies doing the same things. Also, you're a bit over the top calling Apple treasonous. The company's tax measures are 100% legal here in the US. If I new how to or if I could do what it does with respect to keeping money from the Government, I'd do the same thing (provided it's legal in the US).

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ireland-and-the-apple-tax-scandal-the-entire-political-establishment-colluded-with-apple-in-an-act-of-economic-treason/5543652

The Age of Corporate Treason