IGNORED

Next wave of Amarra issues

cfmsp

I hope the Sonic people understand the reasons for changing SQ across versions and are in some kind of control of it.

Macbook pro 15\" 2.53ghz core 2 duo with Amarra, 1 TB storage, 6 GB memory -> USB locus-design nucleus cable -> EA overdrive DAC -> -> modded parasound JC1 monoblocks -> cadence ARCA loudspeakers + REL studio III

The latter for me has moved ahead considerably. Very enjoyable, gapless playback works superbly and sonically it's right on the money.

Steve

Audirvana Plus/Dirac Live - Weiss 202 - Lavardin IT-15 - Art Emotion Signatures.  DragonFly Red - Sennheiser HD600s & IE800s.

Same problem from this side of the ocean! I installed Amarra on my PowerBook Pro dedicated as a music server but the software keeps closing on its own (a first windows opens [Amarra Music Software] than the vertical window of the software open for a fraction of a second and I get a message saying that the software has closed itself unexpectedly). It is not a problem of this particular laptop as it does the same on my other MacBook Pro.

Has anyone got the same problem?

Thanks! (not to Sonic Studio!)

Andrea Tubaro

Rome

Andrea Tubaro