IGNORED

Nad c 388

Did anyone attend Cedia Expo Dallas and hear the new NAD C388?

NAD Brings Masters Level Innovation and Performance to the Affordable Classic Series - NAD Electronics

This integrated amp has a feature set and price that matches my needs, and I'm curious to know opinions about the audio quality.

Bluesound Node 2-->LFD LE Mk V-->HSU VTF-1 Subwoofer (via high-level inputs)-->Harbeth P3ESR

• 11 months later...

hi,

i have the nad c368 for a week now. got it with the mdc bluos card. feature set is amazing. you can control all the settings on the amp with an app for android or ios. it can access music stored another computer thru file sharing. very easy to setup. also u can hook an external usb drive directly. it will catalog and index your files.

sound is smooth and dynamic. been using mcintosh amps for a while and this nad comes close. high value for the dollar.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, harmonica2 said:

Did anyone attend Cedia Expo Dallas and hear the new NAD C388?

NAD Brings Masters Level Innovation and Performance to the Affordable Classic Series - NAD Electronics

This integrated amp has a feature set and price that matches my needs, and I'm curious to know opinions about the audio quality.

I have nad c388 for 8 months now .

very good build in DAC. I Would say DAC part is comparable with Chord Hugo and similar. It is very good match with Focal 906 speakers and also like it with my ATC scm19 speakers.

There are not many devices that have good amp and also DAC part at this price level.

As always depends on amp/speaker combination