IGNORED

Pure Music with Dirac Live Plugin

Hi all,

I am trying to get Pure Music 3 to work with Dirac Live Plugin. However, Pure Music does not see the foreign plugin, only the generic ones provided by MacOS. I have installed the "AU.component" in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components as well as in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components and the VST in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST but none of them appears in Pure Music's plugin selection menu.

Any hints?

Regards

Kay

Mac mini (Mojave, Audirvana/Amarra/Roon) -> Dirac -> Audioquest Carbon USB -> devialet 200 -> MIT Shotgun MA -> Verity Audio Leonore

Hi all,

I am trying to get Pure Music 3 to work with Dirac Live Plugin. However, Pure Music does not see the foreign plugin, only the generic ones provided by MacOS. I have installed the "AU.component" in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components as well as in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components and the VST in ~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST but none of them appears in Pure Music's plugin selection menu.

Any hints?

Regards

Kay

Hi, Ear,

I have DiracAudioProcessor as a standalone app, playing iTunes with Pure Music 3.0.6. It works perfectly but I don't see any option to add VSTs. Where do you see them?

Hi, Ear,

I have DiracAudioProcessor as a standalone app, playing iTunes with Pure Music 3.0.6. It works perfectly but I don't see any option to add VSTs. Where do you see them?

There is a separate tab for plug-ins in the audio setup. But if I look at the options there are only the standard choices of Apple plug-ins. I thought I might have to install the Dirac plug-in in a certain directory, but the usual places ~/Library/Audio... don't work.

Mac mini (Mojave, Audirvana/Amarra/Roon) -> Dirac -> Audioquest Carbon USB -> devialet 200 -> MIT Shotgun MA -> Verity Audio Leonore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Pure Music shows Apple plug-ins plus any others you've added.  For example. I have plug-ins that I don't use for TC Near and a plug-in I do use for FabFilter.  They need to go in Macintosh HD/Audio/Plug-ins.  The TC Near plug-ins are all in VST/TC Electronic but I have FabFiltrr stuff in Components, VST ad VST3.  However, I believe, with no reason, that it is the stuff in VST that gets picked up.  I didn't install FabFilter myself so I'm not sure, but that is the place to look.