IGNORED

M2Tech HiFace macOS Sierra Compatibility

Has any one with an M2Tech HiFace been brave enough to upgrade to macOS Sierra and test it with the HiFace?

I've been burnt in the past when Apple has released a new OS and the HiFace wouldn't work. (I never got it to work with Yosemite and finally was able to use it again with El Capitan when the developer finally released a firmware update for it).

Same here

Could you please post the link to the driver?

In their website I can only see drivers for up to Yosemite, and it does not even work with El Capitan. I've been in the limbo for over a year!

Thanks in advance.

Roon / audio-linux / dual PC / I2s FGPA Dac / analog tube processor / analog tube crossover / active speakers / dual subs / absorption+massive diffusion / ugly cat in the room

Could you please post the link to the driver?

In their website I can only see drivers for up to Yosemite, and it does not even work with El Capitan. I've been in the limbo for over a year!

Thanks in advance.

Never installed drivers. macOS Sierra recognized it in the Sound Preferences and BitPerfect recognized it as well. BitPerfect reports sending HD Audio files to the DAC at the correct 24/192.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...