IGNORED

Optimizing USB out from microRendu?

I'm curious as to what people find best for USB connection from their microRendu to asynch USB converter?

I currently use a Wireworld starlight USB2 cable to the iFi Nano as asynch converter as the USB3 version of the cable

doesn't work with the microRendu.

One thing I also note about the microRendu is that I cant run the nano off the microRendu USB power as the Nano has to be powered up

before the microRendu boots in order to be recognized... the Nano needs to see power when its turned on not to run on battery.

Musing at this point on cables with split lead for separate 5v LPS power supply, optic solutions like the PS Audio Lanrover, etc to improve USB as I perceive

it as the remaining cable weak point after going all optical for Ethernet connectivity.

Regards,

Dave

Audio system

I'm curious as to what people find best for USB connection from their microRendu to asynch USB converter?

I currently use a Wireworld starlight USB2 cable to the iFi Nano as asynch converter as the USB3 version of the cable

doesn't work with the microRendu.

One thing I also note about the microRendu is that I cant run the nano off the microRendu USB power as the Nano has to be powered up

before the microRendu boots in order to be recognized... the Nano needs to see power when its turned on not to run on battery.

Musing at this point on cables with split lead for separate 5v LPS power supply, optic solutions like the PS Audio Lanrover, etc to improve USB as I perceive

it as the remaining cable weak point after going all optical for Ethernet connectivity.

Actually I have figured out a workaround for the power startup... just turn the Nano off and back on after boot.

Regards,

Dave

Audio system