IGNORED

Fulla

bobbmd

Just received the FULLA.

Initially on my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 both said 'I'm a FULLA device can't be used it uses too much power'.

This was using a Lightning USB 3 Camera Adapter.

When i plugged the adapter into a wall wart electric outlet the iPhone worked but the IPad did not.

Any suggestions?

I bought this before spending the extra $ for AQ DF RED thinking it would work the same as DF as Chris described in his article/review.

I guess this is worthless for my car or plane flights eh? Don't know of any electrical outlets in economy class.

I guess this is worthless for my car or plane flights eh? Don't know of any electrical outlets in economy class.

This isn't really much help, but some aircraft on some airlines do have outlets in coach:

https://www.gozolt.com/blog/airlines-and-outlets/

(BTW, my DragonFly Black has more gain than I really need when feeding my IEMs. $20 more than the Fulla.)

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

Office: Mac Pro >  AudioQuest DragonFly Red > JBL LSR305

Mobile: iPhone 6S > AudioQuest DragonFly Black > JH Audio JH5

Thanks.Schiit suggested a 2Abattery pack and that it wasn't really meant for an iPad or iPhone just for a computer and that i have to use the 10 or 12W power adaptor to get iPad or iPhone to work at all.

The Fulla sounds very good even better and less tiring than my Magni-BUT it has a lot of static/noise when no music is playing regardless of where it is plugged in -either to my Mac-Mini USB inputs or to a a hub or into my iPad or iPhone6 with the listed players remotes. With music either with my Sennheiser hd 598's or wireless with RS-195's the static disappears as you increase gain/volume(or does it??). Using A+/AfT/Sq+/ROON/TIDAL or Qobuz alone and JRMC(my Itunes library) to me it sounds outstanding again better than the Magni, Also makes ROON's and JR radio stations sound very good.Hopefully the DF red or black will be better-I am going to go with RED.

Thanks again for the 'link'