IGNORED

Sonicorbiter - The Operating System

17 minutes ago, miguelito said:

I'm cool with paying for software improvements - just don't love the snail mail delay.

As an International customer, I also agree. Purchasing an image would be a better experience for me, but unfortunately I don't think that's an option unless the majority of mR users request this. No point for me to moan more, as I tend to stick with the same software until the applications get broken (eg. Roon core/HQPlayer updates).

2 hours ago, JBNY said:

It's not that big of a deal. As I said I'm not outraged, yes it's only $20, I've already paid for the upgrade. Just expressing I'm not rolling over happy about paying $20 for the upgrade. 

I would definitely have shown sympathy for you since you are very well entitled to voice your disappointment whatever the fee maybe, BUT the 'money grab' comment is quite insulting to the Sonore team as Barrows pointed out.

I joined CA so it can serve me the purpose to find that 'Holy Grail' component, and the microRendu sits there for what I've been yearning for so long. Great manufacturers and industry folk have come and gone, but Sonore have always been present here so the microRendu does give that feeling it's been community backed.

I am very satisfied with 2.3 for now, and will move onto 2.5 whenever necessary, but I will be looking forward most to the next generation microRendu (hardware).

Take a crumb of comfort and get the 60 day Roon coupon from Jesus, if you haven't already (or you already purchased Roon).