IGNORED

Sonicorbiter - The Operating System

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, robi20064 said:

Maybe you don't fully understand the difference between a smart light's and the rendu series' firmware. Very simply put, the functionality and the size of the software components is quite different for the two. Once you have 2.8 installed OTA updates will happen as they did before.

Well I am quite disagree with that, size of images is not a huge matter in this current Internet speed or storage. I don’t need to compare Sonicorbiter OS to giants like IOS or Android but just a direct competitor such as SOTM https://www.docs.sotm-audio.com/doku.php?id=en:eunhasu:burn_sdcard_image

if we think Sonicorbiter is more “advanced” than  Euhansu, it is clearly a lost point in this part.

just hesitation to enable a supporting model here from my understanding.  I believe many of us here are kind of early technology adopters who are willing to try new things such as optical network in highend audio. So give customer faster and more global-friendly software upgrade options and trust on people skills are also customer obsessions.

list me any common/highly appreciated software here such as Hqplayer, Roon, Tidal that require users to buy CD/MicroSD to get new versions, please