IGNORED

The Complete Trio Collection (Deluxe) - Mislabled in Multiple Ways

The Complete Trio Collection (Deluxe) (Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris & Linda Ronstadt) was just released today.

On HDtracks website, its listed as 96-24 for all 41 tracks. However, only the first 11 tracks, from the original Trio album, are 96-24. The remaining tracks are all redbook 44-16.

Most of the tracks are mislabled, in that the filename on the track, and the track name in a program such as JRiver or Roon, or editing by DBPoweramp, is different. For example, the file name for track 2 is "02-Making Plans (2015 Remastered Version)", yet the edited name is "Rosewood Casket (2015 Remastered Version)".

Wake up [email protected] Yea, I buy too much stuff from HDtracks. But this time, they messed up bigtime! I do admit that the mistakes here may be by Rhino, as HDtracks may simply have put the album for download as they received it.

The Complete Trio Collection (Deluxe) (Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris & Linda Ronstadt) was just released today.

On HDtracks website, its listed as 96-24 for all 41 tracks. However, only the first 11 tracks, from the original Trio album, are 96-24. The remaining tracks are all redbook 44-16.

Most of the tracks are mislabled, in that the filename on the track, and the track name in a program such as JRiver or Roon, or editing by DBPoweramp, is different. For example, the file name for track 2 is "02-Making Plans (2015 Remastered Version)", yet the edited name is "Rosewood Casket (2015 Remastered Version)".

Wake up [email protected] Yea, I buy too much stuff from HDtracks. But this time, they messed up bigtime! I do admit that the mistakes here may be by Rhino, as HDtracks may simply have put the album for download as they received it.

No excuse for the mismatch between file name and metadata but HDTracks does indicate on the product page that "Tracks 12-41 are 44kHz/16bit files".

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

That's because late last night I emailed them and advised them of them mislabeling!

Thanks for your service. :)

It might have been less confusing though if you'd written "when I purchased the album last night it was listed as 96-24 ..." rather than the following:

kumakuma: OMG you are the type of obnoxious snobs(your picture tells all) that i am refraining from asking any advice or giving advice for that matter anymore

Steve Bruzonsky was only giving his observations he wasn't asking for an english/grammar advice or lesson thanks for the heads up Steve hope I am speaking for the majority of us on this forum

kumakuma: OMG you are the type of obnoxious snobs(your picture tells all) that i am refraining from asking any advice or giving advice for that matter anymore

Steve Bruzonsky was only giving his observations he wasn't asking for an english/grammar advice or lesson thanks for the heads up Steve hope I am speaking for the majority of us on this forum

I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest.

The gentleman in the photo isn't me. It's Pony Tail Dude (PTD) from Marantz.

BTW, punctuation plays an important role in the English language. You might consider using more of it.