IGNORED

Anybody Home? HDTracks forum representative....is that you? Hello!

Meah...Haven’t seen anyone from HD Tracks drop in here any time recently so I may be posting this question to deaf ears.

Anyway....HDTracks, are there any plans on offering a Linux version of your Downloader App? One that works with Ubuntu and things of that nature?

or better yet....

Are there any plans on just allowing someone to download their files in a method of their choosing without the Downloader being forced on them?

I've got to keep an old Windows Virtual Machine around running in a VMWare Player if I was interested in spending money at your store front...Seems like a silly way to limit your profits :(

I get the impression they've bought the sponsored forum only to promote themselves, and not to interact with customers. They are pretty poor at customer service - and this is coming from someone who's bought LOTS of albums from them.

Let's see if they delete this post....

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

• 2 weeks later...
I get the impression they've bought the sponsored forum only to promote themselves, and not to interact with customers. They are pretty poor at customer service - and this is coming from someone who's bought LOTS of albums from them.

Let's see if they delete this post....

In order to delete your post, they would actually have to check the forum. :)

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond