IGNORED

Jenna Mammina "Close Your Eyes" (Blue Coast Records)

Available to buy and download at

http://bluecoastrecords.downloadsnow.net/close-your-eyes

This gal has a gorgeous voice and she sure can sign. I sometimes feel like I'm in a trance and enchanted as I listen to her. You would think its impossible for anyone but Steely Dan to sing "Dirty Work", an early Steely Dan hit. Bet Jenna does it with impeccable charm and as a top notch jazz singer! Same for James Taylor's "You Can Close Your Eyes" and "Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight", Elvis Costello's "Watching The Detectives", Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game". And More.

Blue Coast Records uses the very best recordings/recording methods with no (or very little) compression, and actually tells you about the recording methods and which format sounds best:

Jenna Mammina - Close Your Eyes - Cover.jpg

Now if we could get her DSD 256 recording of "Wicked Games" from The Show Newport Beach in 2015 released.... :)

Thank you both! "Close Your Eyes" is the album I've been wanting to remix for years... all my favorites. Most were recorded to 2" tape. All were remixed to DSD256. "Wicked Games" is on this album remixed to DSD256.

Jenna Mammina | Close Your Eyes | Blue Coast Records

Brian, maybe one day we'll have an audiophile party at the studio and playback all the music we can't release... sadly, the version you're talking about is one of those, along with several of Jenna's best performances of other songs. :)

Fortunately, we have "Close Your Eyes".

Thank you!

Cookie Marenco

Blue Coast Records

Cookie Marenco[br]founder and producer[br]Blue Coast Records[br]http://www.bluecoastrecords.com/

A great voice, I listened carefully to other records and I especially enjoyed working with Alex de Grassi. Go forward.

The Jenna and Alex album in DSD 256 Stereo is realy excellent. Some must hear performances and interpretations on very well known songs. Thumbs up!