IGNORED

Cleaning Up your art work or changing it

Hi all i'm a graphic designer Graphic Design/Photography |

I'm offering to make your art work look like new or a complete departure from it's original look. I understand some don't want the artwork to be changed at all but when some scan there art it still needs cleaned up, sharpened and color corrected some time just having a drop shadow under the title like I did for Beach Boys. I can resize your art work if you send me the largest file you have. I make all my art work 200dpi at 4.5 inches sq. I show a Gary Moore After and Before. I really like to see a large image. I can crop out anything you may want cropped out. You may have a play list like I have Blues Mixed and need a special cover. Here are a few example. Some may cringe when they see what I've done with original art work but I look at it like, this is for me to enjoy when I see it and not an advertisement of the music to others.

Gary Moore before.jpg

The Best of Pink Floyd.jpg

Thanks

Blues Mixed.jpg

Cover.jpg

Gary Moore after.jpg

The Beach Boys Shur Down.jpg

Hi all i'm a graphic designer Graphic Design/Photography |

I'm offering to make your art work look like new or a complete departure from it's original look. I understand some don't want the artwork to be changed at all but when some scan there art it still needs cleaned up, sharpened and color corrected some time just having a drop shadow under the title like I did for Beach Boys. I can resize your art work if you send me the largest file you have. I make all my art work 200dpi at 4.5 inches sq. I show a Gary Moore After and Before. I really like to see a large image. I can crop out anything you may want cropped out. You may have a play list like I have Blues Mixed and need a special cover. Here are a few example. Some may cringe when they see what I've done with original art work but I look at it like, this is for me to enjoy when I see it and not an advertisement of the music to others.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28643[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28644[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28645[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Wasn't Gary Moore a little short guy with a crew cut who used to host "I've Got a Secret" on CBS in the late 1950's?

George