IGNORED

The Worst Songs Of All Time?

Cat's in the Cradle, Harry Chapin.

I could listen to it at one time, but now....

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Lots of good choices so far, as well as some that are more on the surprising side. Probably the most surprising for me is seeing Harry Chapin's Cat's in the Cradle as a choice. I like that song :)

Exactly! Imagine a song you absolutely hate with the heat of a thousand suns, and your spouse/friends all say as you desperately reach to change the channel on the car radio, "Ooh, I like that song, turn it up!"

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I never liked Paul's post-Beatles stuff. Always preferred Paul Simon. If we're limited to Pauls, that is.

When Paul left John and went with Peter and Mary, it was the beginning of the end. "Land of Honalee"?