IGNORED

Need help Fiio DAC to Amp

My plan was to install my Galaxy Table S 10.5 in my car. I bought a bunch of cables and hardware. I tried connecting the tablet via usb to the Fiio E10k DAC and then used a 3.5 splitter to RCA. First I tried using the USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO (it recognizes the USB connection) and ran the RCA's to a Clarion EQS746 to 'main' and then a second set of RCAs to the amplifier input. Didn't work, so I ran the DAC line out with RCAs connected straight to the amp rca input, but also didn't work.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

You wrote USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO recognized your E10K DAC. Did you try to play a song directly on USB AUDIO PLAYER PRO and check the headphone output of E10K with some headphones?

The E10K isn't compatible with your tablet. I have the same one. An AQ Dragonfly will work with no problems.

So the E10k works with my Galaxy Tab S 10.5. I hooked up headphones to the DAC this morning and it works fine.

My issue must be the splitter I was using.

Hi..can you please tell about your whole system. Post here all the specifications of your whole system. I can try to help you because i also don't have much knowledge about it. Share all the details and if possible then share the images also. So that i could be easy for me to understand and detect the problem.

Hi..can you please tell about your whole system. Post here all the specifications of your whole system. I can try to help you because i also don't have much knowledge about it. Share all the details and if possible then share the images also. So that i could be easy for me to understand and detect the problem.

I've been told there is no otg fix by a developer so I'm going bluetooth for the audio portion.