IGNORED

The Joe Zone, Episode Two (video)

From AudioQuest:

[h=1]Welcome to The Joe Zone...[/h]where the music is sweet, the beer is bold, and the hour is always magic.

Joe Harley—music producer, hop aficionado, and AudioQuest’s SVP Marketing & Product Development—is your sage and humble host, ready to uncover, unsleeve, and uncork copious aural and gustatory delights.

Last time out, we enjoyed the purposeful play of the remarkable young guitarist Blake Mills. In Episode Two, Joe takes us on a tour of Anthony Wilson’s latest, Frogtown, and pairs its uncommonly seductive, category-defying tunes with a similarly compelling brew: The Alchemist’s rare and wonderful Heady Topper.

alchemy (noun): a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination

That’s right. Both in music and in brew, alchemy very well describes what’s happening here.

Indeed, we hope you enjoy.

[video=youtube_share;BWmkpu5y7NQ]

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

You've got to *really* like hops to like Heady. Call me a heathen, but Heady's not for me.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.