IGNORED

New launch - SPDIF iPurifier

Sorry to hear that. Works fine with my Maverick D1 (with the iFi connected to a Chromecast Audio SPDIF out and to the Maverick over coax).

I bought an old Musical Fidelity M1DAC and will test it with the iFi soon. Hope it works!

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk

When I have the staic issue, the iPurifier is plugged into the D2 and fed from a DEQ2496.

When I put the iPurifier between my cd player and the DEQ2496 (fed from the cd player) it works perfectly.......AND has a positive influence on the sound quality. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
I have this same issue when connected to my Maverick Audio D2 DAC. When playback is paused, there is a nasty popping and crackling. When playback is resumed, everything is fine.

Turns out, the Monoprice HDMI Audio Extractor that I was using at the time was the problem.

Since then, I've gone back to using the Regen/LPS-1 combo and everything was fine. In addition, I recently added the IFI Micro-link USB-SPDIF converter and have been overwhelmed with the improvement.

Since my optical cable is over 12' long, in addition to the Micro-link I'm also using the Spdif ipurifier inserted in my DAC. It's a minimal improvement in addition to the Micro-link. Perhaps squeezing out the last bit of jitter due to the long run of optical cable.

At any rate, I'm extremely happy with the addition of the IFI products. [emoji106]