IGNORED

New launch - SPDIF iPurifier

Would there be any benefit to using this between a Chromecast Audio dongle and my Anthem MRX-300 receiver in my main system?

How about in my bedroom system between a Chromecast Audio dongle and my Cambridge DacMagic Plus? This review Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus Review says the DacMagic Plus is immune from jitter, is that correct?

After weeks of research and hesitation, I finally bought an iFi SPDIF Purifier for my Chromecast Audio.

Best thing ever. It makes a massive improvement connected between the CCA and the coaxial input on my DAC (a Maverick Audio Tubemagic D1). Finally Tidal sounds as good as my CDs.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this same issue when connected to my Maverick Audio D2 DAC. When playback is paused, there is a nasty popping and crackling. When playback is resumed, everything is fine.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Works fine with my Maverick D1 (with the iFi connected to a Chromecast Audio SPDIF out and to the Maverick over coax).

I bought an old Musical Fidelity M1DAC and will test it with the iFi soon. Hope it works!

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk