IGNORED

Chord Mojo on Sale - Massdrop

In fact potential issue is even more important since the Chord MD clearly wrote that these sales were not allowed by Chord, he also stated that he will track the serial numbers to find out the reseller... Not sexy at all to save 40 bucks isn't it ?

Can you provide a link, please?

I'm sure others share my concern about Chord not permitting these sales, so once again, could you please provide a link to what the Chord marketing director has written? Thanks.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I'm sure others share my concern about Chord not permitting these sales, so once again, could you please provide a link to what the Chord marketing director has written? Thanks.

Here's one in response to a previous Massdrop Mojo offer: Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd post! .★*¨*☆. - Page 573

and here's a brief response to the most recent Massdrop offer: Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd post! .★*¨*☆. - Page 1410

I posted support for this in post #3 in this thread, because I assumed that Massdrop would not do this again without working something out with Chord. Clearly, they have not. Nor has whatever dealer/distributor that is supplying the Mojo's. So this is not good.

I too have had past good experiences with Massdrop, but both were arranged with the manufacturer.

Thanks Chris, much appreciated.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

On head fi : Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd post! .★*¨*☆. - Page 573.

You can find all comments for user mojo and you'll discover that relationship is not so nice...

sorry , didn't read previous answer...

Imac 27" I5 8Go - El Capitan - Audirvana 2.6.3 & Audirvana Remote - Airfoil 5.1.0 - Streamer/DAC Marantz M CR510 - HiFi Cable Super MaxiTrans 2 - B&W 602 S2

Ive read multiple people saying they can't tell the difference between the new Dragonfly red at $199 and the Chord Mojo and the Dragonfly doesn't need external power.

I have no idea if that is a realistic statement or not but its interesting.

I'm using an iPhone 6S plus with a red and Noble Savants. I've heard the Mojo as well as the AQ Black. There is very little difference with Red and Black, but the Red is more defined. Better bass and soundstage etc...Savant is so neutral that I hear the difference when streaming good recordings. Mojo is better but at these price ranges there is only so much you can do. If you need a more powerful amp the Mojo is the way to go. With the Savant's the difference is not major. Mojo, like other Chords have outstanding extension and smoothness on top. Just refined but the Red is no slouch and so much easier to put in my pocket. Go listen and see for yourself.