IGNORED

PlayClassics TRT v2.0 master file giveaway for CA members

We have upgraded our server. Downloads are now faster than before. The performance of the previous server was very much location dependent. Some people reported really long download times. That should not be a problem any more.

Thank you all for your support, it is really gratifying to know you are enjoying the music :)

Mario Martínez

Recording Engineer and Music Producer

Play Classics, classical music at its best

• 2 months later...
Have you consider using MQA on your recordings?

I really have not given any thought to it. I know you can choose many different paths down the road after the sound has been captured by the mics, but I personally believe that sound quality is "built" before you even hit the microphones. The physical acoustic properties of the instruments and the room are the key factor to obtaining a good sound. Controlling those acoustics is what our project is all about. I think there is much more room for improvement there than in any other part of the recording chain.

Mario Martínez

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone,

yes, we are still giving out two albums for each Computer Audiophile member.

All you have to do is ask :)

Hi Mario,

Looking at your website to discover new available productions, was wondering when and what might these one? Any plan?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Imac 27" I5 8Go - El Capitan - Audirvana 2.6.3 & Audirvana Remote - Airfoil 5.1.0 - Streamer/DAC Marantz M CR510 - HiFi Cable Super MaxiTrans 2 - B&W 602 S2

Hi Mario,

Looking at your website to discover new available productions, was wondering when and what might these one? Any plan?

Thanks

We have been getting ready for what is to come...

This year (starting next week), we will be recording 12 new piano albums. All classical repertoire. We have new artists and new pianos too :)

Up to this point all our albums had been recorded on the one piano we had in the studio, but this fall we have been looking hard to update the studio with some new pianos.

We now have three pianos in the studio. The one we used to have and two new ones. I would like not to say what the other two pianos are yet so that we can have some fun when we listen to them for the first time...

Mario Martínez

We have been getting ready for what is to come...

This year (starting next week), we will be recording 12 new piano albums. All classical repertoire. We have new artists and new pianos too :)

Up to this point all our albums had been recorded on the one piano we had in the studio, but this fall we have been looking hard to update the studio with some new pianos.

We now have three pianos in the studio. The one we used to have and two new ones. I would like not to say what the other two pianos are yet so that we can have some fun when we listen to them for the first time...

Thanks.

Please keep us posted !

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Imac 27" I5 8Go - El Capitan - Audirvana 2.6.3 & Audirvana Remote - Airfoil 5.1.0 - Streamer/DAC Marantz M CR510 - HiFi Cable Super MaxiTrans 2 - B&W 602 S2

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone!

I have got something new I would like to share with you.

Lots of things have happened since the last time we talked. It was on fall of 2016 that we decided that we would upgrade our piano. Upgrading the piano made us aware of some issues we thought we could resolve. It has been 18 months but we have finally come with a new version of our sound (TRT v3.0).

I have posted a new topic for this purpose called PlayClassics TRT v3.0 sneak preview

I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to test this new sound on your systems see how it turns out :)

Mario Martínez