IGNORED

JRiver Media Center 21 or 22

gradier

I purchased a JRMC licence a couple of days ago and it seemed to work fine for JRMC 21. When I installed it on another computer, to use as client for the first, JRiver showed up as Media Center 22. Now I am wondering which one I really have--21 or 22. Interestingly, if I click "Registration info', it tells me I have version 21, but I received a confirmation email stating that I have 22. The 21 version will not upgrade to 22 if I check for updates. Just want to make sure I am not paying to upgrade to 22 some time in the future.

Any ideas?

I purchased a JRMC licence a couple of days ago ...

If you bought the licence a few days ago you have a v22 licence.

The current version just changed to V22 only a few days back hence the earlier v21 install.

Download the latest version and install on the earlier machine.

After checking you can then uninstall v21.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Little bit OT, but I'm using Version 21 currently, and find that when trying to upscale to 384mhz there is a one second tick that occurs. At lower sampling rate there are no ticks, only at 384. Also, other players do not exhibit this problem.

Gradier, if you have the capacity, is there any chance you could attempt play something through jriver version 22 at 384 and see if there is any tick present?

I upsample to 352.8 KHz / 384 KHz all the time without problems.

I get clicks when going from PCM to DSD over DoP.

But straight conversion from PCM to hires PCM works just fine.

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110