IGNORED

Slim Devices (Logitech) Squeezebox Classic V3. Manufacturer Refurbished and Used Condition.

For sale are Slim Devices (Logitech) Squeezebox Classic V3.

I have 2 conditions available:

#1: Manufacturer refurbished.

The front is perfect and still has the protective plastic on it and the rear looks perfect too, but may have a very light mark or 2. The front of the remote looks as new and the rear may have light scuff marks.

It comes in it's Original Box with Remote with New Batteries, Manual, New 100-120V Power Supply and New RCA Cables.

Asking $199.99

#2: Used.

The front has very light swirl marks and one scratch that is a little more visible (still very hard to see if not under the right angle and light) and the rear looks real nice, but has a few light marks.The front of the remote looks as new and the rear has scuff marks from normal use.

It comes in it's Original Box with Remote,100-120V Power Supply and RCA Cables.

Asking $149.99

(For use with other voltages: It works with any DC 5V, 2A power supply with the same output plug)

Check My Feedback on eBay: gabimarikarman and Audiogon: karmanfamily.

Shipping inside the USA is $9.99.

International Shipping is available and done by USPS Priority or Priority Express.

Please calculate the shipping with a weight of 3 lbs and the box measuring 10x8x9

I accept Paypal and Credit Cards (please add 3% for the fees), you can wire directly into my Wells Fargo account (which is free from other Wells Fargo accounts) or send me a Money order.

Please wait with payment until I have changed the shipping cost and added PayPal fees, if PayPal is used.

When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6909.jpg

Happiness is wanting what you have.