IGNORED

HOLO Audio Spring DAC - R2R DSD512

So, some of you are aware I have one of Tim's first Spring dacs here in the US, for review. I am not going to give anything away, but am very pleased so far...ESPECIALLY to announce that through the help of Jesus and Andrew (at Sonore), Juergen and his Linux github, and Tim and Jeff's custom handling of my request to get this dac available for native DSD in Linux..today I updated my uRendu and now have full native Linux support to DSD512 (and DoP to 256). :) And I also have the evaluation Windows driver that also does up to DSD512 natively. Things are moving quickly. The certified Windows driver should be available sometime after RMAF (fingers crossed). But did I say Linux native DSD to DSD512 and PCM to 24/768? :)

Stay tuned.

THATS HUGE NEWS!

I was just discussing this with a fellow member this morning and wondering what the solution would entail and then this.

Do you have an ETA on your review?

Sorry for jumping into this thread. I had to since I didn't realize some of these emails made it onto the thread before I was able to update my site. (kitsunehifi)

But we will have most of them sold within the week the way things are looking. But i've been asked by one to do a review. I have my personal Level 3 Spring Dac that i'm happy to loan out and have a proper review done. I"m actually quite excited for what may be said about it!

I'm a NOS guy, so this particular Dac is the holy grail for me personally. I'll be comparing it to my NOS11 (audio-gd) and also my dual Soekris Dam1021.

I am looking forward to your comparison.

I receive mine from Tim at Kitsune next week however I'm in Australia :). I like many are just waiting for more reviews to surface, in my case however it's partly impatience, excitement and justification of my unheard purchase. From what I have been able to garner from Tim, Ted, Google and Google translate, I have done the right thing.

• 3 weeks later...