IGNORED

AudioEngine A2 powered speakers + DS1 desktop stands + Straightwire Musicable $125 FS

AudioEngine A2 powered desktop speakers in black. Note these are not A2+ so these do not have a built-in DAC.

Price includes free shipping to continental USA and PayPal fees.

Current retail price for the combo is $228, but I am also including an upgrade 2m Straightwire Musicable to replace the ridiculously cheap AudioEngine speaker wire that comes standard.

AudioEngine A2 pair $199

DS1 desktop stands $29

The speakers are in excellent condition cosmetically and operationally.

Note the DS1 stands work well to tilt the speakers up a bit toward your ears, but they do not isolate the speakers from the desktop.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Price reduced to $99.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

These items have been SOLD.