Don't sweat it, you'll be fine with the Rogue amp & the Yggy. If you ever decide to upgrade, the Rogue Pharoah has a balanced input.

Digital Source: Synology DS415+ NAS  and Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5 Running Roon Core > Blue Jean Cable Cat6a >TP optical converter > Sonore OpticalRendu with Sonore LPS> Curious USB > Denafrips Pontus DAC

Analog Source: Dynavector XX2 mk2> Audiomods Series 5 silver arm > Sota Nova Series VI turntable w/Condor & Roadrunner motor controller/tachometer > Nagra BPS battery powered phono stage>

Both: BAT VK51SE preamp> Krell FPB300 power amp > Sound Lab A3 ESLs > > Custom room treatment > 50 yr. old ears(left-handed)

My main concern was would the lack of balanced outputs put me at a disadvantage using my current amp.
Don't sweat it, you'll be fine with the Rogue amp & the Yggy. If you ever decide to upgrade, the Rogue Pharoah has a balanced input.

Rouge is a nice twist on the name Rogue....what a difference a single transposition makes! Anyway, you were concerned about a lack of balanced inputs on your Rogue.

The good news is that I was thoroughly blistered by the the Schiit designers when I wrongly assumed that their single-ended DAC outputs were just borrowed from the balanced outputs (on Gungnir and Yggy), which wouldn't be a problem except when you use all outputs at once. But no, Schiit use a fine buffer circuit that isolates their SE from their balanced outputs. And that means you will have an excellent SE output from the Yggy to feed your Rogue.

I had to read about your Rogue and found it is considered an outstanding performer. I would be *shocked* if you didn't find the Yggy a fantastic upgrade. I had the Bimby (couldn't keep it for extraneous reasons) and was mighty impressed.

Mac Mini 2012 with 2.3 GHz i5 CPU and 16GB RAM running newest OS10.9x and Signalyst HQ Player software (occasionally JRMC), ethernet to Cisco SG100-08 GigE switch, ethernet to SOtM SMS100 Miniserver in audio room, sending via short 1/2 meter AQ Cinnamon USB to Oppo 105D, feeding balanced outputs to 2x Bel Canto S300 amps which vertically biamp ATC SCM20SL speakers, 2x Velodyne DD12+ subs. Each side is mounted vertically on 3-tiered Sound Anchor ADJ2 stands: ATC (top), amp (middle), sub (bottom), Mogami, Koala, Nordost, Mosaic cables, split at the preamp outputs with splitters. All transducers are thoroughly and lovingly time aligned for the listening position.

I had to read about your Rogue and found it is considered an outstanding performer.

@Sam Lord, let me add that Mark O'Brien and his Rogue team provide excellent service and reasonable upgrades on many of their products. A couple of years ago they invited our local audio club to visit their Poconos, PA (USA) mountain factory where they explained in some detail their approach to designing, testing and building. Everything they do points to a firm no nonsense approach to giving great value in everything they make. It's no wonder that they have a growing and steady loyal following. They are also friendly, down to earth guys that you'd wanna do business with.

Digital Source: Synology DS415+ NAS  and Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5 Running Roon Core > Blue Jean Cable Cat6a >TP optical converter > Sonore OpticalRendu with Sonore LPS> Curious USB > Denafrips Pontus DAC

Analog Source: Dynavector XX2 mk2> Audiomods Series 5 silver arm > Sota Nova Series VI turntable w/Condor & Roadrunner motor controller/tachometer > Nagra BPS battery powered phono stage>

Both: BAT VK51SE preamp> Krell FPB300 power amp > Sound Lab A3 ESLs > > Custom room treatment > 50 yr. old ears(left-handed)

Honestly the only reason I have not ordered yet is they have not responded to me emails....I dunno?

Odd. I inquired about their new product line about a month ago and they got back with me the next day.

Silverline Sonatina < Moth Audio s45 SET < Shunyata Hydra < PS Audio UO < i-Fi SPDIF iPurifier < Schiit Modi Multibit < Chromecast Audio

I just ordered in the Modi Multibit,I also picked up a Magni uber for my Hi firman HE 400i,s.

The need for a decent mobile rig made this a easy choice and this way I get to see what all the fuss is about ;)

I will post back thoughts as I get her burned in !