IGNORED

A+ & El Capitan How Many

I'm running the current version of A+ and El Capitan on a Mac Mini. While I haven't had any crashes, I have had a few unexplained audio drops where the song playing stops and then resumes after a couple seconds.

I'm running the current version of A+ and El Capitan on a Mac Mini. While I haven't had any crashes, I have had a few unexplained audio drops where the song playing stops and then resumes after a couple seconds.

Thanks for the response. I wish I could solve my problem.

Very few crashes or dropouts and if a+ crashes easily restarts I have resisted going to newest version of el captain tho use next one below it also haven't upgraded anything on my iPad 2 air OR my iPhone s6-I usually create HUGE playlists via the queue just as a goof of different playlists and new albums from Qobuz and TIDAL and hit shuffle and listen all day while I comply with ombamacare emir requirements and have virtually no problems at all-Mac min late 2012 i7 16GB RAM USB out to Gungnir 2013 pre multbit

Very few crashes or dropouts and if a+ crashes easily restarts I have resisted going to newest version of el captain tho use next one below it also haven't upgraded anything on my iPad 2 air OR my iPhone s6-I usually create HUGE playlists via the queue just as a goof of different playlists and new albums from Qobuz and TIDAL and hit shuffle and listen all day while I comply with ombamacare emir requirements and have virtually no problems at all-Mac min late 2012 i7 16GB RAM USB out to Gungnir 2013 pre multbit

I have atefuebrished 2013 MacBpok Pro 8GB ram small flash drive I thing 250 GB but I use a 2TB WD external to store and send music to my Mac. If I could just get a hold of Damien with my info and crash report it would help. For some reason my log and PW got currupted So I tried to ReRegister 2 days ago and no answer.