IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer BETA Thread (AO 3.00 beta is closed)

20 hours ago, antonyb said:

I was thinking about this ...
How do I write the batch file?

I can not disable autologon ...

It would be nice to integrate this feature in the next AO.

You did a great job PHIL.

All of these items can be found through some searches on the net with your favorite search engine.....

To disable Auto-Logon.....If comfortable editing the Registry ......  It is a key change....

An EASY search of "  disable autologon in windows 2016 core" finds your answer.....

Batch or Command files are great for things you need to do multiple times.  This is a nice basic tutorial but you will also need to search for all the other commands available. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/263177/how-to-write-a-batch-script-on-windows/

TIMEOUT "X"  will do a delay (SLEEP used to but now it is not available in 2016)

Search TechNet to find more of what you are looking for:  https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb490869.aspx

Again folks - search, search, search - and learn....

2 hours ago, antonyb said:

I do not know if I understand correctly, ping works but net use me error.

Exactly as Phil says !!
I have disabled autologon, I have waited a few seconds and everything works perfectly.

if we delay the jriver service? in win 10 gui I can, in core do not know how to do it.

sc config SVCNAME start= delayed-auto

11 hours ago, antonyb said:

Hi,

without autologon works very well but it's uncomfortable, I created a .bat file with inside: @echo off
ping 1.1.1.1 -w 4000> null
exit
I put the file in the autostart folder, but it does not work, what did I do wrong?
Thank you.

Hi Antony

Your batch looks fine (remove the exit in the end will probably work better if you set this as shell, maybe also start your application using the batch). But Autostart folder does not work in Core Mode. Set your batch as shell -> http://techgenix.com/replacingtheexplorershellinwindows7/

Best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

47 minutes ago, austinpop said:

Hi @AudioPhil

I am running AO 2.2b5 on Windows 10. I have yet to upgrade to either the original Creators Update, or the more recent Fall Creators Update.

Is it safe to apply either or both of these, or should I continue to avoid these?

Many thanks.

Hello

AO 2.20 b5 is fine and tested with Creators Update. FCU (fall creators update) is not yet tested but no issues are expected. Should be all fine with FCU and AO.

Best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Ingemar

Did you use the WASAPI Injector of AO?

http://jplay.eu/forum/index.php?/topic/2321-wasapi-in-core-mode-all-you-need-to-know/

Best,

AudioPhil

On 23.10.2017 at 6:13 PM, austinpop said:

Hi @AudioPhil

I am running AO 2.2b5 on Windows 10. I have yet to upgrade to either the original Creators Update, or the more recent Fall Creators Update.

Is it safe to apply either or both of these, or should I continue to avoid these?

Many thanks.

I made some first tests yesterday with AO 2.20 b5, besides the Windows 10 Strip Down feature all looks good so far.

best,

AudioPhil

33 minutes ago, ingemar said:

Ok,but where do i"run wasapi injector"sorry for my ignorance!!

On your Server 2016 Core installation.

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:39 PM, AudioPhil said:

Hi Antony

Your batch looks fine (remove the exit in the end will probably work better if you set this as shell, maybe also start your application using the batch). But Autostart folder does not work in Core Mode. Set your batch as shell -> http://techgenix.com/replacingtheexplorershellinwindows7/

Best,

AudioPhil

Hi,

Forgive me, I can not understand what I should do, could you explain better?
Thank you.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, AudioPhil said:

The boot process and the logon happens so fast that when the system tries to map the network drives the network connection is not yet functional since not all drivers are loaded at that point.

wait longer to login, this should help

Hi,

I put the line in the key as in the photo.
The .bat file looks like it starts but does not fix the problem I had.

I always have the same problem, or disable autologous or enter the password by hand.

What can I do?

P_20171026_182051.jpg

Screenshot_2017_10_26_18_03_17.jpg

If you have @Echo Off in your batch/cmd file take it out so you can see each command entry running.   

You can also put a PAUSE between commands so you can see what is going on, then press any key to go to the next command in your batch/cmd file.

Did you put a delay in the batch/cmd file as your first cmd?   

Say delay 5 sec as a starting point.  Increase by 5 each time you need to edit until you get the right delay before mapping drives....