IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer BETA Thread (AO 3.00 beta is closed)

1 - creates a folder "q" in the root usb, with inside q-dir.exe and rest of the files

2 - cmd:    diskpart   enter  -  list volume   enter

3 - You will now see your USB key, ( example d: )

4 - now to launch  d: \ q \ q-dir.exe

Greetings
Anto

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Gato said:

Driver is installed in core, but to listen to music, I have to boot each time with the "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" option: not so  fun.

Any ideas?

PS:

Already done:

⁃    bcdedit /set LOADOPTIONS DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
    ⁃    bcdedit /set TESTSIGNING ON
    ⁃    bcdedit /set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS ON

Unfortunately you have to disable the driver signature every time you start! I have already tried in every way already with windows server 2016 core without finding any solution

Having no more licenses available, I have borrowed the PC from a friend who uses AO, so I could test the 3.00 - beta 32 version the sound is remarkable !!! (arrival from 2012 R2 Core) I confirm that my DAC (Nuprime DAC 10) no longer needs to disable the driver signature on startup, Congratulations !!!
Only one thing ... after optimization there are 38 active processes, are not they too many? maybe with the final version will be reduced considerably? (Phil)
Greetings
Anto

32 minutes ago, qyy said:

installazione win2019 core
ex ec ao b34 setup
audiophile_core
    • Modalità U massima
    • 4 signature                                 
    • D filtro digitale                           
    • Y Kernel-Streaming e supporto MediaPlayer
    • Supporto Y Roon & HQPlayer
    • E HPET
    • Y disabilitare / rimuovere Windows Defender
    • D SEHOP
    • Y WASAPI / MMCSS
    • Y Disabilita SCSI
    • A Non spegnere il display
    • E Ottimizzazione USB
    • Y Disabilita driver e servizi
    • Y Disabilita Plug and play
    • Y Disabilita i driver AMD CPU / SATA
    • Disattiva i servizi del desktop remoto
    • Disattiva i servizi di gestione remota
    • N uso di USBPAL
    • Y Defrag / Trim SSD
Instal Audiobyte_Hydra_USB_Drivers
AO -wasapi si
riavvia normalmente senza F8

Mi piace molto questo meraviglioso SQ.

Voglio sapere dove trovare Fod. ISO e come installare FOD.

Grazie!

https://software-download.microsoft.com/download/pr/17763.1.180914-1434.rs5_release_amd64fre_SERVER-FOD-PACKAGES_OEM_amd64fre_MULTI.iso

Open the iso file with winrar or similar, and extract the entire contents on a usb key, insert the usb key into the audio pc, run cmd and give the following command:

DISM /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:"ServerCore.AppCompatibility~~~~0.0.1.0" /Source:D: /LimitAccess

Source:D  could be in your case Source: E: Source: F: Source: G: etc.

wait 100% loading and then restart
Greetings
Anto

Hi Guys, has anyone managed to run (without having to disable the diver signature at startup) the dacs that require the generic usb driver (wdma_usb.inf + usbaudio.sys)?
To understand those dac that in the Windows Gui versions install the Plug and Play drivers.
Thank you
Anto

1 hour ago, AudioPhil said:

Using the „Install HD Audio Drivers“ feature will do that, incl. correct signing and without the need to press F8 during each boot.

this will ONLY work if the feature is directly used after booting via F8 and disable the driver signature enforcment for that one boot.

Hi Phil, I'm sorry, but it's not like that, I've tried several times, and in all possible combinations!
The function "Install HD audio driver" installs the generic usb driver, along with other 5, giving confirmation to the red pop up, but at the next USB audio restart does not work!
The integrated sound card works great!
Seeing is believing!
That's why I asked if anyone had succeeded!
Greetings
Anto

Hi all, I just tested the preview of the Beta 35, the audio drivers are no longer a problem!
Now you no longer need to disable the driver signing at startup!
Phil did a great job, he turned Server 2019 Core, from very grumpy is difficult, to a system affordable for everyone, and especially amazing from the standpoint of sound Quality!
I think short version 35 will be available for Download.

This is the procedure to follow:

1-Install FOD

2-install Ao

3-reboot by disabling the driver signature, then Service_tool and install Hd Audio driver, allow 6 red windows, exit. 
4-Install the drivers of your DAC
5-Start Audiophile_core, proceed with optimization by allowing  "Install Kernel Streaming ", go all the way, and then reboot.

6-on reboot, type DEVMGMT. MSC and verify that the audio drivers are installed correctly!

Greetings Anto😁

19 minutes ago, magicknow said:

grazie per questo

cosa intendi esattamente Riavviare disabilitando la firma del conducente?

cos'è esattamente il driver HD, è necessario in tutti gli scenari?

Il driver DAC dovrebbe essere installato con il proprio file setup.exe o dovrebbe essere utilizzato l'helper di installazione Driver?

Dopo aver completato questi passaggi, installerei JPlay e Jriver? È corretto?

L'ordine di installazione di JPlay e Jriver è importante?

Grazie

James 108

press F8 repeatedly on boot and this screen will appear see yellow instructions

HD Driver, it's not strictly necessary, but it's not bad!
Yes, use Driver installer helper to install your dac,
The installation order jplay and Jriver is indifferent.
Greetings
Anto

0841.BP1-9.jpg

So the ISO that would sound better than the this:  SW_DVD9_Win_Server_STD_CORE_2019_64Bit_English_DC_STD_MLF_X21-96581
I also use this ISO, and this is the MD5 value:   f1222583e87a979c516e431d10ae0b16
As far as I know, standards and datacenters are the same, except that datacenter has more features unlocked, I don't think this can bring a SQ improvement.

The best, or different sound could be attributed to the fact that this ISO is more mature.
Confirm if you have the same MD5 value
Greetings
Anto 😊

1 ora fa, moriez ha detto:

Durante il tentativo di installare i driver audio HD non ci sono state domande per qualche motivo. Hai visto una visualizzazione veloce di comandi o /? opzioni 

Citazione

Ciao, probabilmente perché non hai disabilitato la firma del driver all'avvio (F8)
Saluti Anto

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, for me the current version i.e. beta 36 is solid as a rock, I keep the secondary impiantino turned on even for several days!
Another very important thing and that Phil has solved I think almost 100% of the problems of using any DAC on the market!
Last thing, the sound quality;
I have not yet managed to test it on the main plant, as it has no network card, but I am fully sure that it will not disappoint me!!!
On the secondary system is very good!
Greetings
Anto 😊