IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer BETA Thread (AO 3.00 beta is closed)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2017-05-23 at 7:11 PM, dtb300 said:

Have you tried OO Shutup 10 to disable all that gathering and telemetry in Win10?

From the site:

...........Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated.......................

OO10 Work good on server 2016 Gui AND Core
Have tested and it eliminate many piracy settings

https://www.oo-software.com/shutup10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, AudioPhil said:

You could create a batch file with a delay at the beginning which maps your network drive and starts the command prompt and set this manually as shell. Otherwise you should disable Autologon.

12 hours ago, antonyb said:

I've mapped this way:
net use x: \\Nas\iso_volume\Audiophile /user:admin PASSWORD /persistent:Yes

It works, the tablet connects to the server, finds the tracks that are in the folder specified by me but unfortunately if I restart windows core the tablet connects but the track does not seem to tell me resume.

I've mapped it again and it works but if restart does not work.

Why do you miss the map?
What was wrong with me?

or add a line with 

ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ip server

net use x: \\Nas\iso_volume\Audiophile  

that make a "pipe" to the server 

2 hours ago, antonyb said:

I do not know if I understand correctly, ping works but net use me error.

Exactly as Phil says !!
I have disabled autologon, I have waited a few seconds and everything works perfectly.

if we delay the jriver service? in win 10 gui I can, in core do not know how to do it.

sc config SVCNAME start= delayed-auto

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Audio said:

Dying to try out the Beta AO3.00 now that I have a pretty good stable AO2.2 running 2016 Window Server Core, JRiver MC24 64 bits.   I rely on the DLNA server for both my Lumin X1 and my Ayre QX-5.

As far as installation goes, everything installed smoothly....Windows Server 2019 (GUI and Core), USB driver, portable version of Jriver MC24 (64 bits).   I even test it out before I install AO3.00....everything works.

But once I installed AO3.00 after I started JRiver, without even running the AO optimization, JRiver will work for about a minute or 2...and then hung.   No control possible.  The mouse cursor will have that rotating symbol (please wait) but nothing works.  If you managed to launch a song, after the 2 mins, the song will continue playing until the end, you can't stop, pause, switch track...nothing.  The server background tasks are still active because server still shut down properly if I press the power button momentarily.

I suspect I may have an issue as I am running an AMD Thread Ripper system.  So, I started installing everything on my Intel 8-Core machine.   No help, the instability of JRiver remains.

Is it JRiver the issue?  Has anyone run JRiver playing via DLNA successfully with AO3.00?

If JRIver is the issue, what other players can you guys recommend?   I tried Roon and Audirvana+.....they are good but still JRiver sounds a lot better.   Any help or advices will be appreciated.   Thanks!

(Audio)

this is a known problem,
as MC24 is not officially supported on srv2019/2016