IGNORED

BeagleBone Green w/Wireless <$40 at MassDrop

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

The main weakness of Green for me is the lack of HDMI, so it's not simple to connect to a standard monitor. The HDMI out was problematic on Blacks for the first few years, but I've had no problem at all with it using Ubuntu or Debian Jessie. I use a cheap powered USB hub, in which I have the tiny dongle for an entry level wireless keyboard and mouse set plus the $5 Belkin WiFi dongle I got on sale at MicroCenter. I just brought mine back to function yesterday for use in our enclosed patio room, with the latest Debian Jessie image.

I was unable to get JRMC to install yesterday (got several "no room left on device" messages), so I have to clean up and re-expand the file system. If I still have a problem with JRMC, I plan to move to the newest Ubuntu image next weekend and set it up with BubbleUPnP (which shows up as a zone on JRMC from my Asus Chromebox and from my Kindle Fire HD).

Long live the 'bone!!