IGNORED

Playlist Playback on Audirvana?

Playlists in Audirvana serve two purposes: to help organise your library (all your blues albums, for instance, or all your Haydn String Quartets); and for playing personal playlists of tracks. NOTE: tracks - it currently doesn't work for albums.

So, first off, make sure you're looking at the TRACK view of your playlist. Double-click on any track (or click the arrow), and it will load all the tracks of the playlist into the play queue and start playing from the one you clicked on. There are shuffle and repeat buttons, too, but again they only work in track view.

Damien tells us that version 2.6 will have major database upgrades, so perhaps this will change. I hope so!

Playlists in Audirvana serve two purposes: to help organise your library (all your blues albums, for instance, or all your Haydn String Quartets); and for playing personal playlists of tracks. NOTE: tracks - it currently doesn't work for albums.

So, first off, make sure you're looking at the TRACK view of your playlist. Double-click on any track (or click the arrow), and it will load all the tracks of the playlist into the play queue and start playing from the one you clicked on. There are shuffle and repeat buttons, too, but again they only work in track view.

Damien tells us that version 2.6 will have major database upgrades, so perhaps this will change. I hope so!

Thank you for the response, I had figured that much and was sorry to hear from you confirming this rather cumbersome path to playing a playlist. I love Audirvana's sound but this issue often translates for me into using BitPerfect as it works in the background of the regular i-tunes interface. I hope 2.6 comes out soon and addresses this issue. Cheers!