IGNORED

Tidal customer service

Eventually, I always have.

Prior to Jay Z's ownership it took two days, now it takes over 2 weeks.

Not defending 2 weeks, but the number of users and paid users has gone up by several times since Jay Z took over also.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

I've had better experience, post Jay Z. Try tweeting them - they have been pretty responsive for me in the past (a few hours, though they might refer you to email, and then a few days).

Digital: Schiit Yggy + Gumby, Meridian Explorer2

Headphone: Woo WA22, Audez'e LCD3, Beyerdynamic T1

Amplification: Pass Labs INT30A, Focal 1027be

Analog: VPI Classic, Soundsmith Zephy, EAR 834P

LastFM: WharfRatJustin

Last year I had been using Tidal for a several months and then my bank's fraud department decided not to let any payments go to Tidal (they never did say why). Tidal kept on sending me notes they were going to suspend my account if they didn't get paid.

I tried for a long time to explain to them what was happening and it looked like it went into the bit bucket. I finally got a hold of someone in customer service and explained the situation and suggested Tidal should contact the bank and try and get this worked out, and she laughed in my face. I tried to explain this was one of the largest banks in the US with lots and lots of credit cards, and she could care less.

I let them kill my account and never looked back.

John S.