IGNORED

Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSDse

I am selling a lightly used W4S DAC2 DSDse. It has been used in a non-smoking, no pet environment, and the only reason I am selling, is that I moved to a different DAC. Although officially this DAC will play DSD at 128, I have been up sampling using HQ Player at 256, and it plays fine. It has been used with a microRendu, and the unbalanced outputs, and the sound is first class. I am looking for $1799 or best offer. Shipping paid by buyer. I am located in Frederick MD 21702.

Thanks

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, it is still for sale. As mentioned, I am selling because I purchased another DAC - Schiit Yggdrasil.

Colin

I have been a subscriber for a long time with lapses in between. Is there away I can send you a pm so we can discuss the dac and a possible transaction.

Terry

Mac Book Pro, HiFace, Cary Exiter Dac, Focal speakers, JL Audio sub,plus cable and cords from Audio Art and Shunyata, Hydra powered by Cambridge Audio

I have been a subscriber for a long time with lapses in between. Is there away I can send you a pm so we can discuss the dac and a possible transaction.

Terry

Terry - If you click on his username from one of his posts you should see an option to send a Private Message. HTH