IGNORED

Tidal & Amarra

With Amarra for Tidal I am very pleased ... so glad that there is a decent "lossless" service available with loads of titles... IMHO.

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

With Amarra for Tidal I am very pleased ... so glad that there is a decent "lossless" service available with loads of titles... IMHO.

Thanks for your kind words, enjoy the music!

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Sonic Studio Customer Support .:.

Sonic Studio, LLC .:. Trust the transparency

• 5 weeks later...

I continued to be wholly underwhelmed by the utility of this software - forever to load, unresponsive, maybe 50% or less of the tidal app feature set. Good SQ but as someone that supported the Amarra software (original version), SQ (not paying for the update) and Amarra for Tidal. I really hope that the team at Sonic can get this software fully functional but at this point my expectations are pretty low.

My first, and uncivil, posts to CA were to an "Amara (sic) for Tidal 2.0" thread. Look it up if you want to see your pain shared. I stand by my harsh litany of complaints. The program is a waste of money--period, and amarra should be ashamed of itself for marketing such junk. They sent me an email the other day telling me to try A4T. Never again . .. Audirvana is far superior user interface for those not rendering their files in other ways . . .

• 2 weeks later...

thats cool for you, and I wholeheartly agree that Tidal loads slow and glitches... but her in the good ol USA Gobuz is UNAVAILABLE for now... uggh!!!!

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

freesteve-you can get Qobuz in the USA-my address is in upstate central ny but Qobuz says i live in NEW FRANCE which is what my part of NY state would be called if the French had won on the Plains of Abraham(pretty cheeky of them,eh)

keep trying use a vnr i think it's called and ask very nicely in English and French ask 'AudioBill' in the Emotive Lounge he walked/talked me through it some years ago good luck

I've tried VPN and asking Qobuz very politely to unblock my US account. No success. I think they have clamped down on the usual workarounds posted here and elsewhere. Any patient soul from US who has succeeded *recently* in getting a steaming account with Qobuz could do a great service by offering a step by step thread on how to succeed. Of course if this is legally too sketchy to explain publicly, a PM will do ;)

Thanks for your kind words, enjoy the music!

Dear Amarra_Support.

Love the SQ of Amarra for Tidal, which I bought a few months ago.

Is there an online user guide? I can't seem to create playlists (drag and drop doesn't work), and I can't select an album from an artist until the default artist playlist is loaded. Is there any way around this? It's very frustrating.

Front End: Neet Airstream

Digital Processing: Chord Hugo M-Scaler

DAC: Chord Dave

Amplification: Cyrus Mono x300 Signatures

Speakers: Kudos Titan T88

Dear Amarra_Support.

Is there an online user guide? I can't seem to create playlists (drag and drop doesn't work), and I can't select an album from an artist until the default artist playlist is loaded. Is there any way around this? It's very frustrating.

Ok, no response so I'm assuming that the user experience will not improve.

As a result I've jumped ship now and purchased Aurdivana+. Great interface!

Front End: Neet Airstream

Digital Processing: Chord Hugo M-Scaler

DAC: Chord Dave

Amplification: Cyrus Mono x300 Signatures

Speakers: Kudos Titan T88

Dear Amarra_Support.

Sorry for your struggles, a couple of notes to pass along.

- The Online User Manual is at: http://help.sonicstudio.com/tidal

- Use the Create New Playlist button from the Amarra for TIDAL interface on your Mac or go to the My Playlists window and click the '+' sign on your iPhone/iPad to create a playlist. Right-click on a track, select Add to a Playlist and select your new playlist. You should be fine from there.

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Sonic Studio Customer Support .:.

Sonic Studio, LLC .:. Trust the transparency