IGNORED

Amarra 3.04 update

Raym87

Hi guys, just installed Amarra 3.04 and checking the 'About Amarra' dialogue says that it is version 3.03, however the build number is correct at 4562.

The package I downloaded and installed is named 3.04 4562

Anyone else noticed this?

MacMini 8Gb OSX > Pure Music / Bitperfect / Amarra / iTunes > Synology DS215J NAS > Schiit Wyrd > Stello U3 > Naim Uniti Atom, Harbeth P3ESR. Meier Corda Arietta Headphone Amp > Sennhieser HD650 Phones (Cardas rewire). Isol-8 Powerline Axis. Isotek GII Orion Power Conditioner. Cardas Clear USB Cable. Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable. All other cables by Mark Grant.

Vinyl still has it's place. Technics SL1200. Modified with Mike New Bearing, KAB Strobe Disable, MCRU 2 box PSU, Isonoe Feet, SME M2-9 Tonearm > Goldring 2400 >Rothwell Simplex Phonostage.

where is this 'upgrade'? i still only have only ver 2.2.1261 on both Amarra for TIDAL and Amarra sQ+ and they are supposed to upgrade automatically/or is something else i will have pay for

IIRC there was a requirement to pay for an upgrade from ver 2 to ver 3.

No electron left behind.

IIRC there was a requirement to pay for an upgrade from ver 2 to ver 3.

Yup! That is so.

Not sure how far along they are with version 3 but when version 4 comes out I think I'll be giving it a miss.

Its the little niggly things as nentioned in my first post that shouldnt be beyond them to get right.

MacMini 8Gb OSX > Pure Music / Bitperfect / Amarra / iTunes > Synology DS215J NAS > Schiit Wyrd > Stello U3 > Naim Uniti Atom, Harbeth P3ESR. Meier Corda Arietta Headphone Amp > Sennhieser HD650 Phones (Cardas rewire). Isol-8 Powerline Axis. Isotek GII Orion Power Conditioner. Cardas Clear USB Cable. Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable. All other cables by Mark Grant.

Vinyl still has it's place. Technics SL1200. Modified with Mike New Bearing, KAB Strobe Disable, MCRU 2 box PSU, Isonoe Feet, SME M2-9 Tonearm > Goldring 2400 >Rothwell Simplex Phonostage.

Yup! That is so.

Not sure how far along they are with version 3 but when version 4 comes out I think I'll be giving it a miss.

Its the little niggly things as nentioned in my first post that shouldnt be beyond them to get right.

I haven't seen any indication that version 4 will be a 64 bit application able to use more than 3GB of RAM either, which means I will still be unable to load a complete Hi-Res album into RAM with it...

No electron left behind.

Any answers on my original post?

Thanks Greg

Same here 3.03 build 4562. Works wonderfully well - one quirk, best set EQ (in the actual EQ menu) to off if you are using iRC, if it's set to default it needs turning off each time Amarra re-starts. Obviously if you leave it running that's less of an issue.

Audirvana Plus/Dirac Live - Weiss 202 - Lavardin IT-15 - Art Emotion Signatures.  DragonFly Red - Sennheiser HD600s & IE800s.

Thanks Steve