IGNORED

Islamists attack Radiohead fans.

Quick comment.

You said you back Netanyahu.

Netanyahu said the Moslems convinced Hitler to kill Jews rather than expel them from Germany and German-occupied Europe.

So, does your support of Netanyahu mean you agree with the statements that he made before the World Zionist Congress in October 2015?

And if you don't agree with Netanyahu's statements, is it because you find them outlandish, to say the least?

Or is your lack of agreement with Netanyahu's statements for some other reason, that you'd describe logically?

And oh, it's not "Netanyahu's goal is to kill people," it's just that both he and the enemies of Israel have actually done a good job of such killing. All sides here can be killers.

If you say you support someone it doesn't mean you agree 100% with every statement they've ever made.

Netanyahu made this stupid statement about the Mufti and Hitler. No one understands where it came from. However, the Mufti did work for the Nazis, did Nazi propaganda, recruited Muslims to the SS, and was in favor of the Holocaust.

Netanyahu's goal is to kill people? Really? If his goal was to kill people there would be many more dead. He has a pretty powerful arsenal and army at his disposal. Following your logic, we would say "Obama's goal is to kill people; FDR's goal was to kill people, Lincoln's goal was to kill people." All the above are responsible for more deaths than Netanyahu, including deaths of civilians.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Unlike wsgott, Obama, Clinton and the left in general, I am not surprised by what happened at the Radiohead concert. However, if it takes something as shallow and insignificant as the intolerant act of Islamists at a Radiohead for the left to get their heads out of their close minded rear ends to recognize the issue then it is a good thing.

You should be surprised though. 5 years ago, this would not have happened in Turkey. The question then becomes: what changed?

Synology DS214+ with MinimServer --> Ethernet --> Sonore mRendu / SOtM SMS-200 --> Chord Hugo --> Chord interconnects --> Naim NAP 200--> Chord speaker cable --> Focal Aria 948

The basic human need to feel part of a group in times of stress and change.

Small minded political religious agendas dominating the media and social consciousness. The need to blame something, someone to explain why life's hard or hide the fact that that isn't the underlying reason.

99% of us just want to get on in relative peace.

Don't matter were you live or what you do. All the politiking makes no odds when your family or loved one is dead.

Learning a little empathy is easier than washing the blood from your conscious.... I've no idea what the answer is but we still keep feeling the affect....

If we are still around in the future what scum they will think we were. Small minded tribalism, just some have bigger TV's and a more pointier stick... .. ..

Rant over bored with this thread now.

We have had a lot of rope here, try not to hang our selves and get banned. I do like learning about audio normally...

Stay happy

In the latest incidence in my country which I read from Facebook posting with picture, there was an Indian lady driver stuck at traffic jam and took out her cookies to munch. Then to her horror, one Religion of peace follower in motorcycle stopped at her side and banged her car window and hurling curses at her for eating. He called her pig, imbecile and other vulgar words for not respecting those that have to fast. In my country, it is compulsory by law to observe fasting for religion of peace followers. So all this together with what happened at Turkey doesn't surprise me a bit since their moral conduct is based on an ancient warlord who liked to subjugate and enslave infidels. I stay vigilant and rather not bury my head in sand and think everything is blown out of proportion.

If you say you support someone it doesn't mean you agree 100% with every statement they've ever made.

Netanyahu made this stupid statement about the Mufti and Hitler.

Of course not, which is why I asked the troll whether or not his support for Netanyahu meant agreement too, and he didn't or couldn't answer a simple question, but just spewed back hate or dislike or whatever you want to call the troll's loosely configured use of language.

Netanyahu's goal is to kill people? Really? If his goal was to kill people there would be many more dead. He has a pretty powerful arsenal and army at his disposal. Following your logic, we would say "Obama's goal is to kill people; FDR's goal was to kill people, Lincoln's goal was to kill people." All the above are responsible for more deaths than Netanyahu, including deaths of civilians.

Actually please read again what I wrote.

And oh, it's not "Netanyahu's goal is to kill people," it's just that both he and the enemies of Israel have actually done a good job of such killing. All sides here can be killers.

It's not his goal to kill people, so it's unclear to me why you think I wrote that. But it's true that his policies and actions, along with the actions of the Arabs trying to destroy Israel, have resulted in many deaths.

So yes, "all sides here can be killers." That's not really an opinion, but a sad description of what's been happening in that part of the world for many years now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++