IGNORED

Islamists attack Radiohead fans.

The thing I love about liberals are their self flagellation when in a majority.

Are you really a doctor or just a pathetic wannabe that uses the name?

Where did I say I was a liberal?

You seem unable to understand that other people have differing opinions on stuff, and the fact we do pisses you off.

No electron left behind.

Canon camera forum? , perhaps I am wrong. (Winky face thing)

Wrong.

We had some very heated discussions over there and they still continue by the "Nikon v Canon Fanboys" to quote the appropriate vernacular and now we have Sony to add into the mix.

My comments are pretty mild compared to those now filling that site.

Actually the obtuse arguments over there were not much different than the endless diatribes wsgnutt loves to start here about wires, etc.

Never got thrown off.

Where did I say I was a liberal?

You seem unable to understand that other people have differing opinions on stuff, and the fact we do pisses you off.

Actually I love differing opinions especially when they have no facts to base them on and just espouse rhetorical responses from some left wing site. It makes my job easy to show how wrong you are

Actually I love differing opinions especially when they have no facts to base them on and just espouse rhetorical responses from some left wing site. It makes my job easy to show how wrong you are

I am still waiting for the post in which I said my political views are liberal...

No electron left behind.

I am still waiting for the post in which I said my political views are liberal...

His posts are very formulaic, within the confines of the idiot-logic. He gets annoyed by some random thing someone says. He decides they are a "leftist" or a "liberal." Then he attacks some sort of contrived stereotyped imaginary person with truly bizarre levels of vitriol. But it is completely detached from reality.

Hence my DSM-5 diagnosis.

DSM-5_3D.jpg

His posts are very formulaic, within the confines of the idiot-logic. He gets annoyed by some random thing someone says. He decides they are a "leftist" or a "liberal." Then he attacks some sort of contrived stereotyped imaginary person with truly bizarre levels of vitriol. But it is completely detached from reality.

I am pretty sure he is digging through all my posts all the way back to 2008 right now...

No electron left behind.

I am pretty sure he is digging through all my posts all the way back to 2008 right now...

You are not that important. Trust me. You are nothing but a legend in your own mind.

However some like the leftist wgnutt and others find my life interesting enough to search the Internet about me.

Sorry to steal your thunder in life

DSM-5_3D.jpg

Yes Rachel.

I see you don't like being "labeled" a leftist even though you are but now want to use the ultimate "labeling" book.

Trust me my diagnosis of your illness is dead on. Liberal is now in the DSM 5

You are not that important. Trust me. You are nothing but a legend in your own mind.

However some like the leftist wgnutt and others find my life interesting enough to search the Internet about me.

I'm crushed...

No electron left behind.

Yes Rachel.

I see you don't like being "labeled" a leftist even though you are but now want to use the ultimate "labeling" book.

Trust me my diagnosis of your illness is dead on. Liberal is now in the DSM 5

Show me that and I will send you 1K USD.

No electron left behind.

Absolutely fascinating. Do you have a severed corpus callosum?

Koufax is a leftist. Do you have issues with him too?

la_cy_young_03.jpg

Why do you take this thread as an opportunity for you to spew all this anti-Clinton bile? (For the record, I probably don't like her any more than you do.) I just can't make any sense of your rantings. It comes off as irrational religious zealotry, and makes you look crazy.

Well said, And I likely despise Clinton more than both of you.I am already talking to my financial advisor about my options to move to Canada if she is elected. Seriously.

JC

Well said, And I likely despise Clinton more than both of you.I am already talking to my financial advisor about my options to move to Canada if she is elected. Seriously.

JC

Wait you take sides with wingnutt who calls me "psychotic" regarding my "rants" against Hillary and you are going to move to Canada of all places if she is elected??

We obviously see this quite differently.

Please describe what rational religious zealotry might look like...since I've never seen it in action.

Dave, who has zealous distaste for all zealots because if nothing else they are carriers of contagion

Well, zeal has not always been a negative indicator. :) And whether any religion is rational or not has alwaysbeen a debatable contention.

But rational action? Not at all uncommon. What I would consider a good example below. Growing up in that kind of atmosphere, the middle east 'rationalizations' are utterly alien to me, and I suspect, to most people in the U.S.

In August 1708 five men and three women gathered at the Eder River in Schwarzenau for baptism, an illegal act since all had been baptized as infants. They understood this baptism as an outward symbol of their new faith and as a commitment to living that faith in community. An anonymous member of the group first baptized Mack. He, in turn, baptized the other seven. This new group simply called themselves “brethren.”

Though the early Brethren shared many beliefs with other Protestants, a number of issues separated them from the state churches. Relying on the New Testament as their guide, these men and women believed that Jesus had intended for his followers a different kind of life—one based on peaceful action, plain and compassionate living, and a shared search for truth. They also shared their faith enthusiastically with others, sending evangelists to other parts of Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands.

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aCDY8lHbb90/Th2INb7cwKI/AAAAAAAAAE0/zrFDdN5eGh8/s1600/no+secrets.jpg

My favorite album cover with no question, during my teenage years -- does that make me a lefty? I'd be a lefty for the night :)

It doesn't make you a lefty...it makes you a horny teenage boy.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)