IGNORED

Islamists attack Radiohead fans.

So, now you make up your own definitions of words, such as "embracing"...I'd call you a putz, but then you'd deny it, so I won't call you a putz.

I lost you? Me? I never said you want to kill them all, just the ones who "believe in Sharia." Or maybe you don't want to kill them, since your boy Netanyahu does that so well.

So, did read what Netanyahu said in October of last year, blaming Islam and not Hitler for the Holocaust? By supporting someone with such out-of-touch ideas, I could label you a schlemiel, but that's a term embraced by Trump, so it's not right to label you a schlemiel since you're more pathetic than you could ever realize.

And by denying that you're pathetic, which I expect you'll deny, that just increases the pathos someone more sympathetic than I am would feel about you.

That is what I love about you left wing liberal jerks. You fight and argue like a petulant and imbecilic child.

You pull some crap out of nowhere use it to justify some inane and absurd conclusion to them make some idiotic claim that my goal and Netanyahu's goal is to kill people.

Crawl back into your little shallow NY hole.

"My boy". You know most of your kind would consider such rhetoric racist.

Quick comment.

You said you back Netanyahu.

Netanyahu said the Moslems convinced Hitler to kill Jews rather than expel them from Germany and German-occupied Europe.

So, does your support of Netanyahu mean you agree with the statements that he made before the World Zionist Congress in October 2015?

And if you don't agree with Netanyahu's statements, is it because you find them outlandish, to say the least?

Or is your lack of agreement with Netanyahu's statements for some other reason, that you'd describe logically?

And oh, it's not "Netanyahu's goal is to kill people," it's just that both he and the enemies of Israel have actually done a good job of such killing. All sides here can be killers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.

Ok admit it. You are Rachel Maddow dressed in drag; maybe not dressed in drag

Let's try to keep this on-topic OK? We are in the music section. You could have called him joni mitchell, carly simon, sarah mclachlan siouxie sioux or any one of a number of women JONI MITCHELL | The 60 greatest female singer-songwriters of all time - Music

You probably think this post is about you, don't you, don't you?

Do you have Tapestry, or Sarah McLachlan in SACD by any chance?

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

Quick comment.

You said you back Netanyahu.

Netanyahu said the Moslems convinced Hitler to kill Jews rather than expel them from Germany and German-occupied Europe.

So, does your support of Netanyahu mean you agree with the statements that he made before the World Zionist Congress in October 2015?

And if you don't agree with Netanyahu's statements, is it because you find them outlandish, to say the least?

Or is your lack of agreement with Netanyahu's statements for some other reason, that you'd describe logically?

And oh, it's not "Netanyahu's goal is to kill people," it's just that both he and the enemies of Israel have actually done a good job of such killing. All sides here can be killers.

You do realize your specious arguments are pathetic and unfortunately show lots of hatred for a particular group. I thought you lefties were the tolerant loving people of this country.

Serious question. How do you guys always get things wrong?

You do realize your specious arguments are pathetic and unfortunately show lots of hatred for a particular group. I thought you lefties were the tolerant loving people of this country.

So it appears you don't have the courage to answer my direct questions about his statements and if your support of him extends to those statements.

How is quoting Netanyanu and your support of him specious?

Music is love, made audible.

Do you realize your "arguments" come off as a psychotic pushing around a shopping cart screaming about little black helicopters and the trilateral commission beaming thought-control waves into everyone's head?

animated-shopping-cart-image-0007.gif

So it appears you don't have the courage to answer my direct questions about his statements and if your support of him extends to those statements.

How is quoting Netanyanu and your support of him specious?

Try your petulant left wing rationalizations arguments with other dimwit lefties. It doesn't work with me.

This coming from the person calling me "psychotic"

I think it is obvious your ability as a physician and your diagnostic acumen in particular is very limited

Whoa, there!

I was the one who said you were psychotic.

Do you play this game with your patients?