jp123

requirements for my speakers.

1) bass!!! love bassy speakers

2) bluetooth connectivity

3) for my PC setup

4) space saving

5) as little cables as possible

should i get the YU5 or YUMI or A5

The Audioengine A5+ are ok; but they soon run out of steam and become quite distorted IMO

Had them for a while and sold them on

The Ruark MR1's are very good indeed if you can get them; the KEF X300A's are superb too, but no Bluetooth!

IMO the Bose Soundlink is crap and wouldn't waste my money on it! Ok for an all in one system, but IMO the Anker system that's a similar size to the Bose is just as good and at 1/5th the price!

You could look at powered speakers and add a Bluetooth receiver such as the NEET etc?!

Music source: 2012 i7 Mac Mini running (16GB RAM/1.25TB FusionDrive) > USB into a Presonus AudioBox iOne interface > JBL LSR305s

The Audioengine A5+ are ok; but they soon run out of steam and become quite distorted IMO

Had them for a while and sold them on

The Ruark MR1's are very good indeed if you can get them; the KEF X300A's are superb too, but no Bluetooth!

IMO the Bose Soundlink is crap and wouldn't waste my money on it! Ok for an all in one system, but IMO the Anker system that's a similar size to the Bose is just as good and at 1/5th the price!

You could look at powered speakers and add a Bluetooth receiver such as the NEET etc?!

whats ur take on kanto? the YU5